Cleaning & Customer Care
Carnivel Recommends On All Purchases:
Do not dry Clean.
Hand Spot Clean and Air out Only.
Handle all products with Love and Care
DO NOT DRY CLEAN ANY CARNIVEL PRODUCTS,
Privacy & Safety
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. The full purchase of the goods must be paid at the time of purchase and tittle in the goods will not pass to the buyer until payment is made in full. Risk in the goods passes to the buyer on collection or dispatch.
2. Delivery, carriage and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer and are payable at the time of purchase or placing the order if required. Any transport of the goods is the risk of the buyer and it is recommended that the goods be insured in transit.
3. All Fabrics and handmade Dress embellishments and decorative details may vary due to its natural qualities this product may vary in colour and texture, which are inherent characteristics, and make this garment unique. Any irregularities in fabric weave, or embroidery are not flaws but an integral part of this garment and enhance its individual appeal. Anaessia does not take responsibility for these irregularities, the customer purchases and orders at there own risk.
4. Please follow the care instructions to maintain the appearance and extend the life of this garment. CARNIVEL recommends spot clean and air out only, DO NOT DRY CLEAN ANY CARNIVEL PRODUCTS, (DRY CLEAN AT YOUR OWN RISK)
5. CHANGE OF MIND POLICY: Please choose Carefully as CARNIVEL strictly does not accept refunds for change of mind from the customer. Change of mind refers to any form/request of Cancellation. Such as Design, Colour, Length, Shape, Personal Reasons, Event cancellations and any personal request or reason on customer orders. Change of Mind
6. Credit Notes can only be issued and Valid if Head Office Carnivel approves in writing and all credit notes incurs a 10% Surcharge Fee of original price purchase.
7. Credit Note will be at the equal value of amount received for the original purchase/order, to use within 12 months from issue Date.
8. Please Note Credit Notes are not Redeemable for Cash and must be used at an equal or higher value for a new purchase.
9. Design Changes are not included in the complimentary gift dress fitting service.
10. CARNIVEL does not offer design changes on any CARNIVEL products or collections.
11. CARNIVEL Complimentary Gift / Fitting Service Only Applies If Stated & Offered on the Invoice Upon Date of Purchase.
12. All goods go through a strict quality controlled process and thoroughly checked prior delivery.
13. You acknowledge and agree that:
(13a) all pictures and images of goods displayed on the website are for illustrative purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of goods may differ in real life, and any accessory featured with the goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately;
(13b) you have read any written description of the goods on the website before submitting your order;
(13c) the colour of goods as shown on the website may vary in real life.
Return & Exchange Policy
1. Unless subject to manufacturing fault, goods that have altered (whether by Anaessia or otherwise) will not be accepted for return or credit;
2. Goods ( excluding all made to size orders ) in original and unaltered condition may be returned for exchange (credit note only) within 14 days of purchase and must be accompanied by the original sales docket. Credit notes on exchange must be used within 12 months of issue.
3. Refunds will only be given where there is a breach of condition implied into this agreement by the Trade practices Act 1974 or where the goods have an apparent manufacturing fault. Refunds will be subject to proof of purchase. Refunds will be by the same means of payment as used for the original purchase.
4. CHANGE OF MIND POLICY: Please choose Carefully as CARNIVEL strictly does not accept refunds for change of mind from the customer. Change of mind refers to any form or request of Cancellation. Such as Design, Colour, Length, Shape, Personal Reasons, Event cancellations and any personal custom request or reason on the customer order.
5. CHANGE OF MIND POLICY: Please choose Carefully as CARNIVEL strictly does not accept refunds for change of mind from the customer. Change of mind refers to any form/request of Cancellation. Such as Design, Colour, Length, Shape, Personal Reasons, Event cancellations and any personal request or reason on customer orders. All Credit notes incurs a 10% Surcharge Fee of original price purchase.
7. Credit Notes can only be issued and Valid if Head Office Anaessia approves in writing.
8. Credit Note will be at the equal value of amount received for the original purchase/order, to use within 12 months from issue Date.
9. Please Note Credit Notes are not Redeemable for Cash and must be used at an equal or higher value for a new purchase.
10. All goods go through a strict quality controlled process and thoroughly checked prior delivery.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments